Modern NGOs have a professional and efficient approach to management and operations to achieve their value based mission. Our purpose as an NGO Consultancy is to enable NGOs to realize their mission by making use of modern practices and tools. We help NGOs to develop organizational strategies, management, training and systems that include monitoring and evaluation, staff relationships, communication, team working and project management.
We design and deliver training courses for NGOs. Our Consultants are recognized for their experience in training and consultancy to enable NGOs to:
- Develop proposals, manage projects, monitor and evaluate operations
- Plan and deliver sustainable community development projects, especially for health
- Formulate and implement human rights and child protection programs
- Create and sustain effective working practice with staff and volunteers
Training and capability BuildingThe Training and Capability Building division of Econstra provides specialized training to the microfinance and micro-enterprise sectors. Econstra offers several in house training courses. Econstra delivers the standardized modules, also adapts the modules to both local and regional contexts to cater to the diverse requirements of the ever-growing microfinance sector. Econstra develops new need-based customized training programs for specific organizations, targeted towards the microfinance and micro-enterprise.
Microfinance of Self Help GroupOur Microfinance schemes will render financial services to low-income individuals or to those who do not have access to typical banking services Training on financial and operational management of microfinance institutions. Training on Social Performance Management of microfinance programs/institutions are thus focused on.
- Development of customized training modules
- Capacity building assessment
- Capability building and handholding support for establishing microfinance institutions
Targeted ParticipantsOur targeted participants are trainers, entrepreneurs, senior and junior management, staffs of microfinance institutions who teams up at multi-lateral and bi-lateral development organizations, NGOs, financial institutions and other organizations supporting micro-enterprise programs.
TrainingWe provide training on
- Development and management of sustainable micro-enterprises
- Sub-sector analysis
- Capability building and handholding support for implementation and management of micro-enterprise programs
Targeted ParticipantsEntrepreneurs and Target Organizations of Econstra are -
- Microfinance Institutions
- Multi-lateral & Bi-lateral Development Organizations
- Donor Agencies
- Local & International NGOs
- Financial Institutions
- Government Institutions
Capacity Building AssessmentCapacity building assessment involves evaluation of capability of the operating systems and human resources of a microfinance institution. This process results in the identification of strengths and weaknesses. This step is followed by prioritization of areas that need capability building. Capacity Building Assessment reports are the key deliverables that recommend the appropriate media for capability building, detailing the areas of improvement across Micro Finance Institute operations like,
- Setting up basic operating systems
- Loan appraisal, documentation and record keeping
- Cash and financial planning i.e. budgetary planning
- Portfolio management i.e. disbursal, collections, tracking of over dues and diversification
- Management information systems
- Internal control and audit
- Members and group promotion and development
- Fund mobilization
- Leadership and strategic planning etc